Friday, February 27, 2009

Stair Sliding

As I have said the house that we are living in was Dustin's grandma's. It has a basement and carpeted stairs that go down to it. Dustin's fondest memories of his grandma's house was when he and his cousins would slide down the stairs. He has decided to resurrect that tradition and is now constantly inviting his nieces and nephews over to slide down. He has even set up a mattress at the bottom and made special sleds by putting cardboard in slick sleeping bags. A couple of weeks ago he convinced his nephew to go down on a table top ironing board. When he hit the bottom the legs from the ironing board embedded in his knees. I have put a stop to using ironing boards. Sometimes I think I am the only adult living in my house.



This is Michael trying to go face first

Michael in a cardboard box

Even four-year old Daisy got in on the fun

Belle

Dustin even took Dalley down with him

Preparing for the plunge


No comments: