Dustin bought a snowmobile from one of the guys he works with. He decided that since our family was growing so should our snowmobile collection. He came home from work the other day and decided it was time to head up the mountain to try out his new ride. We rode to the top of the Beaver and it was beautiful! We lucked out and went on a day that was fairly warm so we didn't get too cold. I was afraid Dalley would get cold and hate it but he loved every minute. He is such and outdoors kid. I was glad to have some fun with my two favorite boys!
Friday, January 7, 2011
- Dustin was able to move home from Moab. He was gone for 6 months after getting laid off from the ranch, and we were so relieved when he was able to get his old job back.
- Dalley turned two.
- Dalley got a clean bill of health from the nephrologist. Now we only have to see her once a year and only have to test every two years.
- Dalley had a good visit with his cardiologist and she decided to put off medicating him until she knows more about his condition. His situation is unique because they haven't treated a baby for this syndrome before since they usually don't discover it until a child is older. She has been reluctant to treat him when he hasn't shown symptoms yet. I was very thankful that she decided not to medicate him yet. I worry about the long term side affects of the medications he is taking.
- After nine months of trying we finally got pregnant. I am due June 4th and we find out in two weeks, hopefully, what we will be having.
- Dalley and I got to go on an adventure to the South Pacific with Stina and Ira. We loved spending time with them and are glad we got to make those memories.
- We went an entire year without a hospital stay or an emergency room visit, Dalley's first two years of life were full of them so we are glad to go a whole year with none.
- Dustin took an entire week off work to go and help my dad. Dalley and I haven't spent that much time with him since Dalley was born. Even though he hated not being at work, we loved being with him.
- We were able to attend a Hatch Reunion, a Hull reunion, and a Wright Reunion. I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in years, it was good to see how everyone is doing.
- I was able to take two weeks off work in December to spend with family. Dalley and I spent the whole two weeks in Nevada with my parents. I am glad for these opportunities for Dalley to get closer to my parents. I also loved spending so much time with Dalley. it made me so jealous of moms that get to stay home with their kids. I have never wanted to quit my job more than when i had to come back to work.