Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun in the snow

Dustin bought a snowmobile from one of the guys he works with. He decided that since our family was growing so should our snowmobile collection. He came home from work the other day and decided it was time to head up the mountain to try out his new ride. We rode to the top of the Beaver and it was beautiful! We lucked out and went on a day that was fairly warm so we didn't get too cold. I was afraid Dalley would get cold and hate it but he loved every minute. He is such and outdoors kid. I was glad to have some fun with my two favorite boys!


Dustin took Dalley up a steep hill and he loved it

Dalley and mommy

Dustin showing off

Checking the oil before we took off
Notice the different colored gloves. I just can't seem to keep track of his gloves, so we had to make do with what we could find

2 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

Love it. You are awesome cause I hate being cold!! Beaver is beautiful no matter what time of year you go also!!! But I bet it is way pretty with all the snow up there!!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I LOVE snowmobiles! They are the greatest kind of fun in the snow :)