Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amazing Sunset

So ever since I moved to Utah I have maintained that Nevada has way better sunsets. Tonight I saw one that rivals any I have seen though. It was so amazing I had to run out and take a picture of it. I used my work camera, which is amazing, so the pictures turned out really really great. Anyhow I have so much to catch up on but I am being audited at work so I don't have time for much these days. I even had to ship Dalley to Nevada for a week so I could work unlimited hours every day. I will update soon. Enjoy my pictures.






4 comments:

Lara said...

WOW! That is gorgeous. Good luck with work this week.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

WOW! Those are incredible! I agree with the Nevada sunsets, but that one really is a doosy!!

Cam & Nat said...

What are you talking about?? Utah has great sunsets!! How have you been anyway???

Brooke said...

Kristi, how are you? Sounds like you've been busy! How's Dalley? He is so cute....and yes, he would be just a couple weeks younger than Bracken, who was born Feb. 9th. Hey, what is your mailing address? I want to mail you a Christmas card. Hope all is well! Love Brooke