Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A post with a lot of random pictures

I finally uploaded my pictures off my camera so this post is just going to be full of random pictures from Christmas and other random stuff that has happened.


This is a picture of what happens when you leave dad to make dinner. He thinks black licorice is foodThis is one of my favorite pictures of Ira. It looks like he is smiling.


Here is Dalley with my grandma, he was being a pill that night and wouldn't let grandpa hold him.



My dad was eating a turkey leg and Dalley decided to take over. By the end he was sucking the meat off the bone.


My Willow Tree Nativity. I think it is too nice to put it away so I am keeping it out year round.

This is Ira and Dalley in the backseat of my mom's car on the way to the ranch from Great Grandma Hatch's house.They were tired from all the attention.

This is Dalley getting into mischief at my mom's house. By the time we left she had her house turned upside down.

Kate and L.E., Kate is 6 and L.E. is 6 months

Dalley loves Uncle Shawn

This is the best picture we got of all three babies, it is before Dalley stole L.E.'s toy and tried to hold Ira up.

The cute walker my mom bought Dalley for Christmas. He runs everywhere with it now.

My favorite picture of Ira and Dalley together.

Ira after his bath
Dalley loves Aunt Stina

Opening presents on Christmas morning.





2 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

So cute!! I love seeing pics of Dalley!! He is just a doll. Shawn's baby is very cute too. Where do they live??

Angela said...

Those are some cute pics!