Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is about time for an update

I haven't updated in forever because I keep forgetting to bring my camera to download pictures. So I decided I would post without pictures and put pictures on later.
Christmas was really great this year. Since I had the nightmare audit at the first of December I decided to take the rest of the month off. On the 19th my parents met Dustin and I in Cedar and Dalley and I went out to Hiko with them. We spent the days up to Christmas making Christmas treats and reminding Dalley that he has a mommy. I had so much fun feeling like a regular mom and getting to spend so much time with my baby. It made me really want to quit my job.

On Christmas Eve Dustin came and so did Shawn and Stina and beautiful baby Ira. Dalley was so excited to see his dad and his cousin Ira. He is so funny because he is completely taken by Ira. He loves him. We have the cutest pictures of the two of them in the matching onesies I bought them. I will post them later. After everyone arrived we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's for Christmas Eve dinner. Dustin loves going to my grandma's especially when there is the promise of food and grandma didn't disappoint. The food was really good. After dinner we played cards. My Uncle Kylie was there and it was good to see him again.

Christmas day was relaxed and fun. Dalley got a bike that is also a walker. He was so cute. He would push it and yell to make sure everyone was watching. He was really proud of himself. Dustin surprised me with the Willow Tree Nativity scene that I have been wanting forever. I was so impressed cause he is not the type to go to a store by himself. It meant a lot for him to surprise me like this. I also was able to surprise him for the first time. I had my uncle make him a nice set of leather saddle bags with his initials on them. He loves them and has been showing them to everyone who will pay attention ever since.

The day after Christmas Dustin left Dalley and me and came home cause he had to be here to feed while everyone else got time off. We were sad to see him go, but happy we stayed cause Luke and family came that night. I hadn't seen little L.E. for awhile and she is getting so big and cute. She and Dalley had fun together. They would jabber at each other, it was really funny. We took pictures of the babies all together.

I finally came home on the 30th worked the 31st then took the rest of the week off. I didn't want to come back to work, but is also good to have my schedule back. Now if only I could quit and never come back......

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun time! I can't wait to see pics.

Cam & Nat said...

I can't wait to see pics!! I need to put some on my blog. It seems like you had way fun over Christmas and New Years!! It's always good to see family and spend time with them! Hope everything is goign good for you!! We need to get together sometime!