Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are a bunch of random pictures of things that we have been doing over the last couple of months. I get such a build up because I don't ever put the pictures off my camera onto the computer. That is why there are so many.


The other day Dalley went to a water party and then when he got home he fell off the porch and conked his head on the side walk. I was trying to take a picture of the bump on his head, but I had to laugh at how funny this face is.

Dalley and his new boots. He loves boots ,but I am having a hard time finding ones that will fit his funny little feet so he is getting quite a collection.

This is Dalley winking. It is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. If you wink at him he will wink back. He gets really into it and concentrates hard. He is such a flirt.

Riding his new four wheeler Dustin just had to buy him.

The cute recliner we bought him in Cedar. He loves things his size so when he saw this little recliner he fell in love with it. It is cute to see him all kicked back drinking a bottle.

The very dangerous cow I bought him to bounce on. It is even too dangerous for Dustin's four year old niece. It is a major tipping hazard.
One day Dalley went to his aunt Haley's house. She had a bag of clothes for him and he found this shirt and wanted it on. After that he wouldn't take it off so he wore it all day. Even though it was long sleeved and a Halloween shirt.

Dustin's sister and brother-in-law came over for a bbq. I think this picture is pretty cute.
Dalley out in the yard posing by the pretty flowers. My yard has so many flowers in it. I love it.

This is Michael posing in one of our trees. He is such a good kid.

Daisy, she is so photogenic.

Belle in the same tree, She has a temporary tattoo on her forehead.
Sorry if this one is a little graphic. Dustin was shoeing horses for a guy here in town. The horse dropped his foot off of Dustin's leg and a nail that was sticking out sliced him open. I couldn't get him to go to the emergency room so he just had an EMT stereo strip it together. They only held for like 8 hours so now he has a huge scar from it.

Dustin should have been a barber. he loves cutting every one's hair, or rather buzzing every one's hair.

Dalley wearing Dad's old stinky hat

Driving the rake tractor with Uncle Dean
Sucking on a rubber ducky

3 comments:

Angela said...

He is getting so big - and so adorable! Love the pics

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That kid is a cutie! I can't believe he is growing up so fast.... where does the time go?

Lara said...

What a cute little guy. I didn't even recognize him in the first picture. He's just changing too much! The winking thing is seriously soooo cute.