Friday, June 26, 2009

College Days Pictures

This one is for Jessica,Cher, Laura, and Natalie. I got these photos from Shawn and I thought they were great. Brought back a lot of memories of that old house we lived in and the great friends we had back then. I miss those carefree college days, but I probably wouldn't go back. I can't get over how young we used to be and look.Enjoy!

Celeste, Chandler, Me Shawn, Jessica, and Jessica?, Seth, Jessica,Chandler,Natalie, Celeste, Me

Cher, Me, and Seth

Laura,Cher, Shawn, Celeste, Seth with a little me on top


Jessica, Laura, and Cher





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the awesome photos Kristi! Cracks me up to look at those! I sure miss those days and all those people!

Cam & Nat said...

those are awesome!!! good times good times. I miss them!!! everyone was so young!!!