Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was great to get to spend 11 days with my family out in Nevada. Dustin wasn't able to take that much time off so we missed him, but he came for all the main events. I was able to surprise him with a gun that he wanted and it wasn't easy. It took three attempts to get it bought. I must look like the criminal type. Dustin surprised me with a diamond necklace and he got me a Nook Tablet. Dalley had a great time with his new Lightening McQueen bike and of course animals with a truck and trailer. I love the Christmas season and I am always sad when it is over.

*I was too lazy to put these pictures in any type of order.



Dalley with Aunt Haley and Jax outside the temple. We were really happy that she came down to watch the kids until it was their turn to come in.
Dalley uses the Nook more than me. I bought a bunch of books that it will read to him and he loves reading them.



My family with Celeste. I was happy she was able to join us at the temple



The whole family, there is getting to be a lot of us



The kidlets on Christmas Eve, they are all ready to go to Great-Grandma's house for chicken and homemade noodles


Dalley playing up in the corrals. His favorite place to hang out on the ranch. I love this face!


Getting ready to sort some calves


Miss Whitlee in her cute hat


Shawn's family at the temple, Arvella is in a pack on Stina's back.


My cute little Whitlee Jane


Dalley and I tried to do as many Christmas crafts as we could fit in. One night we decorated gingerbread men. He had a blast and he got plenty dirty.


The three most important people in my world.


One of the days our craft was painting each other. Daddy got in on the action but he wouldn't let me post a picture of it.


Dalley and his new ride


Dalley with his cousin, Hunter


Dalley and Ira, best buddies


Cute kids on Christmas Eve




Shawn and I colored masks, I'm the one on the right


The snowman Dalley made with Ira and Aunt Stina


They also made marshmallow snowmen


Two little pirate cousins


Sitting on Santa's lap

No comments: