Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow? Already?

So yesterday Celeste came over from Beaver and we went out to a place in the middle of nowhere in Kane County to work. The federal dirt roads in Kane County aren't maintained because of a dispute between the county and the BLM. Anyhow I was pulling a large enclosed trailer with a huge 6 seater side by side. The roads were so bad we decided to unload the side by side and just drive that to our different destinations. It was a good idea until it decided to snow. We were both dressed for Fall weather not full blown winter weather. We about froze to death. I couldn't believe that it was already snowing. I guess winter is here. There go my hopes for an Indian Summer.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is crazy - I bet you and Celeste had a fun time though and I'm sure not a lot of work was getting done!