Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture Overload

I haven't posted any pictures in a long time so I have a lot to post now. These are just a few random pictures from the last month or so. Also just a note; we took Dalley to the cardiologist and she said that he is looking really good. She doesn't need to see him for another year, unless he has other problems.


Dalley at Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's. He and I went out there for a week and we had a great time. Dalley is his grandpa's little buddy. Every night he would go do chores with grandpa. He was always afraid grandpa was going to leave him when I made him go put his boots on. he didn't like leaving grandma's house very much but he was sure happy to see daddy when he got home. I had a great time having one on one time with him. He is getting so big



Dalley always has to be wearing boots. Even if he isn't wearing clothes. If he doesn't have boots on he will go find them and bring them to me to put o him.



Grandma reading to Dalley. Dalley doesn't have a very long attention span, but he loves getting read to for a minute or two.



This is the tarantula that my dad brought home when we were in Nevada. It gave me the heebie jeebies.


Dalley and Dustin swinging at the park in Circleville.


Dustin slicked Dalley's hair back and when he put these glasses on he was a cool dude.



I was trying to take a picture of the Beaver Mountain on the west side of Circleville. It was really pretty with all of the changing leaves but my camera doesn't have a very good zoom. Now it has frozen so much the leaves are mostly gone. Circleville is surrounded by beautiful mountains.





Dalley playing with his favorite toy, baling twine.



Dustin is breaking this horse for a local guy here. Dalley and I went with him when he saddled him the first time. After he got the saddle on he of course went to bucking. Dalley didn't like that one bit and after that he didn't want his dad going anywhere near that horse. Every time Dustin would get in the pen with the horse Dalley would yell uh-uh to his dad.



I love this picture because Dalley looks so happy, but he also looks kind of old.



This is Dalley all duded up for church, I thought he looked so handsome.


This is his first shiner, he lost a fight with the kitchen chair.

Belle, Michael, and Dalley, I thought that this was a cool set up with the swing by the old fence and the corn field in the background
Daisy, Belle, Dalley, and Michael, I finally got Dalley to look at the camera and Michael had his eyes closed. This picture was taken when the kids came over to keep Dalley and me company one day. We had a fund day with them. Dalley loves his cousins.

Dalley loves his boots and he loves dad's hat.Another Sunday outfit that I thought was too cute. Don't you just love my pink bathroom?
Dalley got stuck in the toy basket

Dalley loves to play with my clothes and put them on. I think he will be really embarrassed around age 15.
I love how his hair flips out, I think I will cry the day we finally cut it. He has really pretty hair. The boys are always luckier than the girls in my family when it comes to pretty hair.

Dalley with grandma and grandpa in Cedar.

When we spent the night in Cedar, when we were leaving the next morning Dalley insisted on taking the suitcase to the car. He pulled it all the way out there. It was pretty cute.

Dalley in the Saddle shop over to Sorensen's. He loves sitting on our saddles. I have my saddle on a stand in the living room and he loves to just sit on it and pretend to ride.

This is the old saddle shop on our ranch. I took a bunch of picture around the ranch when I was home last night, because everything is so pretty this time of year.
This is a picture of the pasture, I love the mountains that border our ranch. I think they are very majestic. This is my grandpa's old shop
This is a view toward the corrals and the silo, looking south.

this is a picture my dad took out to Pine Creek by our cabin, this is the old corral, and a whole lotta rabbit brush. It is pretty right now, but I have spent a lot of time trying to get rid of the horrid stuff.

This is a picture of the old house, the cabin is behind the tree, it is in better shape than the house is and it is older by a lot of years.
Just an alfalfa field

A different view on the south side of the silo looking north.


Dalley giving his grandpa a hug goodbye, he was sure sad to leave them.











4 comments:

Stina said...

Man that kid is sure growing up! I can't wait to see everyone at thanksgiving. i am glad we get a whole extra week together! I love the pics of the ranch! bring me a cd of those!

Cam & Nat said...

cool pics. dalley sure is getting big!!!

Sadie said...

Dalley does look grown up! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I love all the beautiful pictures. And I absolutely love Dalley all dressed up in his Sunday clothes. Little boys in their wranglers and boots are the cutest ever!!! Ryder has to be wearing his boots all over too. IT's something that I will always love.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I really like the pics! Dalley is adorable and Hiko is such a pretty place! I hope you had a fabulous birthday there. I wish I could have seen you..... It's been so long since we've been able to sit down and talk.