Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Little Random Post

It hasn't seemed like there has been much to blog about lately. I am getting really tired of the snow and cold. This winter is lasting forever. I still miss those mild Southern Nevada winters.

I do have a little bit of good news though. The ranch that laid Dustin off last October has hired him back. As of next Friday I will no longer be a single mom. I am so excited but I am trying to contain it because I don't want to jinx it. I tried not to really let myself think about it too much, but it has been really hard on us with him gone. If we had family around to help it would have been easier but it has just been Dalley and me these last few months, along with the most amazing babysitter ever. I was so blessed when I found Teresa. Not only is she so accommodating Dalley also loves going there I can tell that she genuinely likes him too. It is nice to have someone so amazing to help me out. That's not taking anything away from Heidi. She was and still is pretty amazing. She babysat Dalley basically as a favor and did it way longer than she really wanted to.

I am pretty excited for a little stress relief and to have a normal life where I go to bed with my husband every night. How cool is that going to be?

So here are a few random pictures of the Dalley bug. I haven't even taken very many pictures lately but his birthday is next week so I am sure an overload will be coming.
It seems like my babe always has a dirty face, this smile was too sweet to pass up

One Saturday morning we went up to Panguitch to pick up my new elliptical and to go out for breakfast. Dustin had Dalley all duded up. The waitress at the restaurant told me he was the cutest thing she had ever seen.

Another picture of my little cowboy

I thought this was so funny. One night I put Dalley to bed and he didn't want to stay in his own bed so he was crying. I told him he had to stay in his room and I went into the living room to do some stuff. He finally cried himself to sleep. I went back to check on him and he had passed out in the hallway. The thing I thought was the most funny though was that even in his distraught state he had to stop and put his boots on. This kid is very obsessed with boots.




4 comments:

Lara said...

First of all, yay for Dustin being home again! That has to be the best news ever. Also, Dalley IS so cute. That is the cutest smile and he is the cutest little cowboy I've ever seen!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I'm SO excited Dustin will be back in Panguitch!!!! That is awesome! Your little guy is SO stinking adorable. I agree with the waitress from your Saturday morning breakfast ;)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Kristi said...

Thanks guys, I am pretty happy too.