Sunday, June 6, 2010

family

These pictures are from last weekend when Dustin and I helped put the cows on the forest. This weekend was hard because my grandpa wasn't able to ride with us. He is having heart troubles and is so weak he couldn't get on his horse. I could tell it was hard on him as well to not be able to get on a horse. He also felt bad about not being able to help us mark the calves before we put the cows on the mountain. I hate seeing him go through his illnesses and seeing him so weak. He worries me so much.

I consider my self fairly brave for posting these pictures, because I am very seldom seen without at least a little make-up!






2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Cute pics! I think you look great! I'm sorry your grandpa isn't feeling too great. I didn't know his health was struggling... He really is such a great guy

Lara said...

No makeup? YOu look great! I am sorry about your Grandpa, we are going through a hard time with mine as well. I hate seeing him struggle. Sorry.