Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer!


It is picture time, I was having a few difficulties with putting pictures on my blog, but I figured it out so we are all good now. I love summer! It just seems like there is so much more going on in the summer. I am looking forward to BBQ's and rodeos. I love the promise of something new that comes with summer. We started out summer by spending Memorial Day at the ranch with Luke's family. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time playing at the park in Alamo, going swimming at Crystal, and playing around the ranch. Here are a bunch of random photos from the start of our summer.

Dalley and his best friend L.E.

Lukie/Shrek


Hugs!!


Little cutie patootie


Three handsome boys
Dalley and my grandpa


Lukie told me this was his sour face, they were eating mulberries off the tree in the back yard.
This kid is a cutie too!

Luke and his boys

Dalley all chocolate and pizza faced
Playing Aunt Kayce's piano

The two little Mozart's at work, dirty faces and all

I told them to put their arms around each other and this is what they did
eating lunch outside
Dalley and mommy pulling funny faces
This picture is to show how little he actually looks like me. Pretty much opposites!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute pics! Dalley is getting so big! What a cutie with big blue eyes. Reminds me of Bracken. I really hope sometime we can hang out so our little boys can play. So, after looking at your last 2 posts I just want to say it is about time you post some pics of yourself on here! :) You look great! Sorry bout your grandpa, I know it is hard to see them get old and get weak and sick. It was hard for me to watch my grandpa get too old and weak to ride his horse. He was the greatest cowboy I have ever known. He passed away almost 6 months ago at the age of 91. I sure miss him. Cherish your time with your grandpa.