Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cutest Blanket Ever

I just wanted to post pictures of the cutest blanket ever. My friend Celeste made this for Whitlee and I was really impressed with the amount of detail and time that she put into this blanket. The babies each have pearl earrings and bows in their hair. I think that the pacifiers are super cute too. She also quilted stars on the fleece blocks with yarn. The edge is tied fleece with yarn intertwined. I didn't take a picture of the back, but it is a solid panel of the greenish western fleece. I am almost afraid to use it. I think I am going to hang it on the wall in her room so it doesn't get ruined with baby bodily fluids.



Quilted star
Cute little baby appliqued and embroidered on



The little boots are made out of a material that feels like it is vinyl





Cutest blanket ever


2 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

Celeste did a FANTABULOUS job on this blanket. Awesome!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

She did SUCH a good job! LOVE how cute it is :)