Friday, October 21, 2011

Dalley J




Dalley Stats at 3 1/2




  • Dalley loves going to school and really enjoyed having dad come eat with him for National school lunch week. He really loves his teachers and all of his friends at school. He is a bit of a ladies man, got that from his daddy.


  • Dalley loves everything that daddy loves. He has gotten to chop hay with Dustin a lot this summer and he thinks he is big stuff. He loves riding horses and has very little fear when it comes to riding. He has spent a lot of time at the feedlot this summer and he enjoys going to work with daddy and hanging out with Kade and Josh


  • Dalley loves farm toys. I got him a wooden fence for being good at the dentist and he took that thing everywhere with him for a week. He even slept with it.


  • He has an awesome imagination. I love to sneak up on him while he is playing and listen to him talk to his toys. I am not sure if any of them talk back to him. he other day he was hauling cows in the living room and I called for him, I heard him say," hold on a minute, I have to go see what my mom wants" I cracked up.


  • He calls everyone son. I am not sure where he got it but it makes me laugh. We were heading over the mountain the other day and a cattle truck was having a struggle getting up the steep summit. Dalley looked out the window and said, "Get that bull wagon moving son" . We were on our way home from Salt Lake and we stopped in Levan to go to the bathroom and get Dustin a soda, a lady walked up to Dalley and told him he was cute. He turned to her and said, "Thanks son". The lady laughed and asked him him how old he was. He answered, " I'm five son, how old are you?"


  • He also calls people boy a lot. If i say something and he doesn't hear me he will say, "What did you say boy?" I laugh every time so that is probably why he does it


  • He is an awesome big brother. He loves his sister and he is very protective of her.


2 comments:

Lynda said...

What a character this kid is. There is even tons more that he does to keep us all laughing. It would take a book to tell it all. He has my heart.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

He has SO much personality :) Love the stories!