Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Beginning


I have decided that I will join the blogging world. I enjoy reading friends blogs and finding out about people that I haven't seen for years. I am starting with a picture of Dalley. I am afraid you will see a lot of him. He is the cutest thing that I have to take pictures of so I do so frequently. Maybe even a little bit excessively. I just want to record every moment I can cause he is growing up so fast. He is 27 weeks old or almost 8 months. I prefer to tell his age in weeks though because that seems younger, 8 months seems really big. He is only 4 months away from a year and that blows my mind. Currently he is crawling backward. The guys I work with call him Crawdad. He can sit up by himself and he is about as spoiled as they come. He is also about the funnest baby I know (I am not partial at all). He is always happy and smiling. He smiles at everyone who talks to him. We are always getting stopped by people in stores, restaurants, and church who want to talk to him or even try to hold him. I have had so many random people stop me to talk to him. Celeste, my mom, and I were eating at this Italian restaurant in Salt Lake and the owner came and took him and walked around the place talking to him and kissing him.
Any how I could go on all day. So here is my start I hope I remember to be diligent about updating this thing.

No comments: