Friday, January 15, 2010

Holliday Pictures

So I finally uploaded the Christmas pictures. It is very unlike me, but I only took a few pictures. I usually have about five hundred from each Holiday so this was a big change.

Dalley is a very expressive kid lately, he is always pulling the funniest faces, especially when he is in trouble and wants you to laugh at him and forget that he is being naughty.

This was the Saturday before Christmas he thought he was funny putting on my boots and wanted me to take a picture.

Circleville Town had Santa Claus come so the kids could go see him. Dalley wasn't too impressed but he was a big fan of all the candy they gave him.

He held on tight to his bag of candy, he wasn't going to let anyone take it away. When he finally forgot about it I hid it. It was way too much candy for a 20 month old
This was what my living room looked like before Christmas
This is what it looked like after. I think we were hit by a tornado or something
These are the cute Chap stockings I bought at the craft fair. I had our names embroidered on them. I loved how they turned out.

Dalley opening his Christmas Eve PJ's
Dustin and Dalley wearing their new hats. I had Dustin's hat made for him and Uncle Ryan gave Dalley his. It says "Daddy's Little Hunting Buddy"
Dalley LOVES his stick horse that Grandma and Grandpa Hatch gave him
Dustin and Dalley with all of Dalley's loot
One of Dalley's new shirts
Riding his horse on the mini trampoline

When Luke and Kayce came Dalley and L.E. played pretty good together. I took this cute picture of them sitting Dalley's recliner together. They got in together by them selves. It looked like they were getting along pretty good. Then this happened:

3 comments:

Lynda said...

It really gets me how innocent LE is trying to look after she bit Dalley. She is quite a cutie.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Great pics! I like the video! It's funny how Dalley and L.E. act like siblings ;)

Sadie said...

Love the pics and update. Your little guy is so cute. Loved your after opening presents photo. LOL, isn't that how it always is? Now I wish I would have taken an "after" pic.