Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow pictures and cuteness from Dalley

We have recently been getting more snow than we usually get at once. Back in 2005 we had storms like this but it led to massive floods in the spring and a lot of damage. My agency spent the next two years after fixing all that mother nature had destroyed. We do need the moisture I just hope that this time it isn't accompanied by all of the flooding. These pictures are all out of order cause my mouse is malfunctioning.


Dalley's truck was stuck in the snow. He climbed in and tried to make it go with no luck. We had to dig him out and then he couldn't go anywhere anyway.
I think that this boy is way to skinny, I need some advice on fattening him up. He will be two in a month and he has only put on five pounds this year.

This is munchkin butt walking down the sidewalk after I scooped him a path. It is hard to tell but the snow hits him about at the waist.


These are Dalley's puppies that Dustin brought him last time he came home. They have straw in their doghouse but I still feel bad for them with this cold weather. Not quite bad enough to let them live in the house though.

Last Sunday i woke up and all of the trees had ice on them. These pictures don't quite do justice to how pretty it was.
The side yard and the swing covered in ice


This movie is mostly for my mom, so she can get an update on Dalley's cuteness, which I am glad to oblige. Please ignore the five year old's voice. Whenever I hear my voice on a recording I can't believe that is actually how I sound.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks a bunch. I loved it. You should have tried "NO Aunt Hadie". I think that one would be really cute. By the way your voice isn't like you think. I think our voice to us must be different than the way others hear it.

Cam & Nat said...

I love it!!! you guys are so dang cute!!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Cute!!! I loved the video. What a character ;)

We've had a ton of snow too, and I agree that the Spring could be interesting.... last year Logan had a ton of flooding and damage. Hopefully that doesn't develop for either of us ;)