Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Other Stuff

So I realize this is a post and picture overload. After all of these posts I have done today I don't think I will be posting again for awhile. Anyhow here is some of the other things that we have been up to. Dalley and I have spent a lot of time helping Dustin shoe horse and chase cows. It is fun doing these things together as a family. Dalley loves these kinds of things and is going to be exactly like his dad when he grows up. This is Dustin's newest toy. It is a riding lawn mower that doesn't mow. He loves fixing things, so this is the fifth broke down lawn mower he has brought home this summer. He was able to get it running but he needs a few more parts to get it actually mowing.

Dustin and Dalley making the bed in the trailer one of the nights we spent on the mountain

Playing cards before bed. We went camping a lot this summer and I can't wait for some fall camping. I like camping even better when it is chilly.

Dustin is into bear hunting lately, he has been getting up early on some Saturdays to go chase bears. This is one of the bears he chased with his dogs

Another picture of the bear
Riding Half-Pint

View out my front window
My little cheeser
Riding down the road
I took this picture the other night right after it rained. It is my new favorite picture. I love the contrast of the colors and image of the horse and the dogs. I love these boys

2 comments:

Lara said...

The view out your window is gorgeous! How lucky you are to live in such a place. Loved all the pictures.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I LOVE the new pic on your blog! I agree, the contrast of the colors is awesome. You have live in a really beautiful area