Monday, August 16, 2010

This is why I love my job

The last couple of weeks, I have been doing field verifications with some of my ranchers that are being rewarded for being outstanding stewards. As I went from ranch to ranch i took a minute to realize how lucky I am to have the opportunity to work in this area and enjoy the beauty of it. Utah really is an amazing place to explore. Here are a few pictures from my travels last week. Keep in mind, I am no photographer. I am more of a point and shoot kind of gal. This is north of Panguitch looking south

Looking West across Panguitch Valley

Glendale Bench
Elkheart Cliffs Ranch

Steak of Utah Ranch
Driving into the Sorensen Ranch south of Alton

Sorensen Ranch

Buck in Broad Hollow
Brinkerhoff Ranch near Skutempah

2 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

Beautiful pics!!! I love it. Panguitch is really pretty.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

These are GREAT pictures! It makes me wish summer would stick around just a little bit longer....