Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Roger Hatch Family Reunion

The second week in August we had my dad's family's reunion. It was pretty cool cause we had it in Circleville. We had a lot of people show up and it was a really good time. I saw people that I hadn't seen in awhile. It is always fun getting together as a family and seeing the people you love. Uncle Scott, my dad's little brother

My Dad, love him!

Little Kylie

Dar and Tasha with baby Brayden, he is a very sweet baby

My cousin Amy's husband JJ and Her little girl Aspen. Maddey is in the background

Cute cousins playing

Tyler and Zack

Uncle Denny serving food, another one of my Dad's younger brothers

My beautiful nieces

The cook, Allen

Other cooks

My family minus a few with grandma and grandpa

My dad and three of his siblings with their parents

The whole crew

No comments: